.

WITH ICE AND FIRE: CUSTOMIZING AWESOME WARBAND MOD ADVANCE

I playing with a laptop buyed for the family, man, is more powerful than my pc D; I'll try to play Warband and Oblivion, also one of my favorites: Bloodlines, they run a little more smooth. :happy as flea:

With warband I tested some total coversion mods: Gekokujo and A Clash Of Kings (ACOK).
Both mods are awesome! in the first one I'm trying to make Date Masamune's armor (haha still stuck with the helmet), and with the second one I want to customize it, change a little the banners, interface, and if its possible, insert more weapons (until now this mod has a tiny list of available weapons for play [no including specials weapons]) Today I change a bit the interface  with gimp and "draw" some houses banners with Inkscape. I hope this just don't cause me problems with modders or any other people. XD
Make mods for Oblivion looks tempting, but I thing is more for pros.



Credits to original artists of the artworks, modders of ACOK, the "dang" guy who just don't realize the book :p and tv show guys.
See ya


ADVANCE 2 10.02.14

Heres a little change from today




ADVANCE 3 01.05.14

Agh! too slow as a snail....